- RSS Channel Showcase 9137799
- RSS Channel Showcase 8065876
- RSS Channel Showcase 7191345
- RSS Channel Showcase 4325090
Articles on this Page
- 07/12/16--05:35: _Willie’s Cacao: Ora...
- 09/17/16--06:40: _Chocolate Oreo Cele...
- 11/07/16--01:01: _Snickers Cookie San...
- 02/06/17--05:56: _Lemon Melting Moments
- 01/21/18--08:38: _Dark Chocolate and ...
- 08/15/18--13:37: _Triple Chocolate Ry...
- 10/21/18--09:50: _Orange, Cardamom an...
- 07/12/16--05:35: Willie’s Cacao: Orange Blossom and Chocolate Melting Moments
- 09/17/16--06:40: Chocolate Oreo Celebration Cake
- 11/07/16--01:01: Snickers Cookie Sandwiches
- 02/06/17--05:56: Lemon Melting Moments
- 01/21/18--08:38: Dark Chocolate and Salted Tahini Cookies
- 08/15/18--13:37: Triple Chocolate Rye, Walnut and Espresso Cookies
- 10/21/18--09:50: Orange, Cardamom and White Chocolate Shortbread
If you’re a frequent reader of this blog, you may well have noticed that my recipes tend to be a little chocolate heavy (it is my vice- I can’t help it). With this in mind, I thought it would be interesting to team up with quality chocolate makers Willie’s Cacao to create a few recipes using […]
tassybakesBISCUIT 3 USEBISCUIT 1 USEBISCUIT 2 USE
Chocolate seems to be dominating my blog recently, so before I break from that theme to enter other territories I thought I would share my Oreo chocolate cake recipe. It’s made up of three chocolate fudge cake layers which are sandwiched between chocolate ganache, slathered in Oreo cookie frosting and topped with chocolate drips and Oreo cookies. Make […]
These Snickers cookies sandwiched together with peanut buttercream and caramel sauce are the ultimate indulgence- you must try them! Ingredients: For the cookies: 225g soft butter 125g caster sugar 175g dark brown soft sugar 2 eggs 1tsp bicarbonate of soda 300g plain flour pinch salt 4 chopped Snickers bars 100g dark chocolate chips For the […]
I’ve made a chocolate and orange blossom variation of these biscuits before and they were so popular I thought I’d experiment with another flavour. This time I’ve gone for lightly flavoured lemon biscuits (which are super crumbly and melt-in-your-mouth) sandwiched together with lemon buttercream and a really zingy lemon curd; the end result is (unsurprisingly) zesty […]
Tahini, a thick sesame paste commonly used in Middle Eastern cooking, is my go to ingredient for when I want to add a deep, nutty and slightly bitter flavour to a dish. I don’t usually think of incorporating tahini into my baking (for some unknown reason), and more often than not I’ll just pop it […]
I’ve tweaked and tested this recipe at least four times over the past month *woe is me*, and am at last at the point where I’m completely happy with the outcome. Technique-wise I’ve actually harked back to one of my original cookie recipes which I posted about four years ago- it’s so simple and calls […]
These buttery shortbreads, dipped in white chocolate and flavoured with warming cardamom and citrus, have got me feeling (dare I say it) pretty festive. The format might be a bit retro but there’s something comforting and nostalgic about bedding in with a batch of homemade biscuits and a cup of builder’s tea at this time […]